⟵ View all openings
Senior Project Coordinator
This position functions as the intermediary between the customer and production. The senior project coordinator must oversee, coordinate, and direct the project from start to finish. It is pertinent that all information is communicated effectively and efficiently. This position also serves as a department leader and must assist in the training and development of fellow co-workers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers in person and on the telephone.
- Sell and service the company’s larger web and commercial printing accounts.
- Determine the end-use of the customer’s printed material and provide them with suitable marketing advice and printing solutions.
- Prepare and distribute formal price quotes when applicable.
- Thoroughly and accurately complete job tickets and manage the jobs through the production workflow.
- Communicate any necessary information to the appropriate department manager(s).
- Monitor job progress and stay in contact with the customer.
- Maintain adequate files and records for increased efficiency.
- Work to up-sell existing customers and help attract new customers.
- Provide leadership in the department to train and develop co-workers.
- Work as a team with co-workers and other departments.
- Perform all other duties assigned and those that may be necessary to achieve company and department goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactory. The requirements listed below are a representation of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Excellent and assertive customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing principles.
- Possess a deep technical understanding of our products, services, and production capabilities.
- Ability to operate all standard office and copy center equipment.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Must be flexible.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Must be able to work well with a diverse group of people and individuals.
- Must be able to effectively follow through.
- Must be able to carry out multi-task projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to handle a high volume of work under pressure situations.
- Basic computer operation skills.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; or 1 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to apply basic math concepts(add, subtract, multiply, and divide). Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical and Working Conditions
The job is performed in a manufacturing facility with exposure to large equipment, noise, and materials related to the printing process. The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally bend, stoop or kneel.
- Ability to use hands and arms to type, reach, handle or feel.
- Ability to regularly lift/move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift/move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift/move up to 50 pounds.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.